Help me start my own business?

I have a business plan. I have the knowledge and skills to make it profitable. I know the right people to be able to do everything legally. I'm certain that my business plan would work. What I need is investors, or an investor. I can start small, and eventually, make it work without anyone's help. With an investor, or a group of investors, I can do so much more, so much better. I'm willing to literally repay 150% to all investors within 24 months. The target amount is $100,000. Thats what it would take. It's not a get rich quick scheme. But it would be lucrative. I know it would work. I wish someone would believe in me enough to have a chance to prove it. Send any amount you would like to donate to this bitcoin account : 3Lf8VdzJUk8xVHaBpJBCKKH1e6pe8B2vUR OR send via cash.app to: $nvfrugalservices Or contact me at frugalservicesforyou@gmail.com

Comments